Q. What are your hours and where are you located?
- A. TinWolf Studios is open seven days a week, beginning at 10 a.m. We are located at 22 Brook Street in Walpole MA. Please contact us for directions and the map.
Q. What are your hourly rates and what is included?
- A. This deserves an in-depth answer and one that is based on your individual needs and goals. The hourly rates include all of TinWolf’s services, which are instrumentation, production, engineering, and mixing. Please submit a request for quote (RFQ) so I can get back to you within 48 hours and respond to all of your questions.
Q. Do you provide mastering services at your studio?
- A. Professional mastering is not done at my studio as it requires a different skill set and equipment from that of a recording studio. You should always use a mastering facility to professionally complete your project. You can refer to my links page, where I recommend mastering facilities for you to consider.
Q. In addition to working with singer-songwriters, do you ever work with bands?
- A. I work exclusively with singer-songwriters and their collaborators, as well as songwriting teams and original bands seeking production, engineering, and/or additional accompaniment.
Q. I don’t play an instrument or write music yet I write songs that I sing all the time. Can you help me with the music if I sing the song for you?
- A: The best approach for you is to work with a collaborator who plays an instrument so you can fully develop your material and have it ready to record. While I arrange, produce, and accompany artists on their songs, the process of writing a song from beginning to end is much more involved than enhancing a finished composition.
Q. I’ve never recorded an album before. What is the process? What should I do to prepare.
- A. TinWolf has worked with many first-time recording artists and is accustomed to guiding them through the process. In fact, many who previously never recorded have received plenty of radio play and two clients were recognized by Billboard Magazine and Billboard’s World Song Contest. Some suggestions for preparing to record are listed in news & tips.
To learn more about the studio and availability, contact us or request a quote!